Micro art makeup is applied using an acupuncture needle which vibrates in the outer layers on the skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments to get absorbed inside the outer layer of the skin. The complete procedure normally takes around an hour. For patients with additional sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the look is created of the epidermis with the erasable pencil and then the technician helps the customer go with a natural color. Following the customer approves the design and also the color the method begins.
• Brows: can be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs on the skin.
• Lips: If you would like enhance or reshape the form of your lips using permanent makeup tattoo, the lip is first lined after which completely shaded.
• Eyes: The eye area are highlighted by using a fine line involving the lashes, developing a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For people with thinning hair the scalp can be camouflaged by having individual hairs making a thicker seek out the hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup offers a natural look that can gradually fade over 3 years. Permanent makeup supplies a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It might basically be removed with laser surgical procedures or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks can be toxic and cause hypersensitive reactions, as well as sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup will be the more costly procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Putting on permanent makeup costs much less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure will not create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is usually a minor swelling but it disappears in approximately one hour. Permanent makeup on the other hand contributes to heavy bleeding and it is extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling will last for weeks. Time to recover period is generally a couple weeks.
• Micro art makeup uses just one acupuncture needle; permanent makeup needs 3-14 gauge needles which have to be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It lets you look your best for hours on end, at all times – regardless if you happen to be with the swimming pool area, exercise machine or at the party. It is actually especially well suited for busy professional 46deyypky to do not have time to apply makeup every single day.
• You may pick your very own color, by using a technician helping you choose the most natural looking color. It looks so natural it is difficult to tell that makeup is applied.
• It really is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five-years of aging.
• Because the micro art makeup fades over time, you are able to alter your style as styles and fashions change. Should you not want it to disappear, you might have it retouched every year or so.
• Individuals who have difficulty applying makeup as a result of physical limitations or poor vision no more have to suffer everyday and also have a simple solution.